TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Actress Hema Malini turned designer for daughter Esha's forthcoming film Just Married. Hema Malini is very particular about her screen presence. She looks very graceful in sarees and she wants Esha to look equally graceful.
Esha plays a newly married girl in Meghna Gulzar's Just Married and for which she required a traditional look. Esha therefore, had to wear sarees. Hema Malini then decided to design Esha's look for the film. She has not only designed her sarees but also gave her some own unused sarees. Esha too loves sarees just like her mother. She informs that her mother helped a lot with tips about her look in the film.
Just Married is a flick which takes a look at the first few days after an arrange marriage. It's about the adjustments you have to make and familiarizing yourself with someone who is almost a stranger to you
Munna flips for a gori mem!
Sush's day out with the orphans