TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, July 02, 2007
The promo of Sajid Nadiadwala's Heyy Babyy has met with record hits on Youtube.com. The promo was simultaneously released in cyberspace and in theaters. The response of around 10,000 hits on the day it was uploaded on Youtube is a record for a Bollywood film. Starring Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh and Vidya Balan, the big buzz online is being interpreted as a potential blockbuster in the box office too. The theatrical promo has also created a wave with most of the audiences rating it as a 'must-watch movie'.
Says producer Nadiadwala: "Yes, I got a call from my overseas distributor who told me about the excellent buzz the promos have generated on Youtube overseas. It's just overwhelming." Sajid Khan says about his directorial venture: "I have made the film putting myself in the audiences' shoes. I want to entertain them. In fact the characters of Akshay, Fardeen and Ritesh reflect different aspects of my personality."
The high point in the movie is a guest appearance by superstar Shah Rukh Khan in a song. Heyy Babyy is in news for another of its songs which reportedly stars 21 actresses. Looks like the flick is all set to set more records.