TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Thursday, July 05, 2007
All's well that ends well, this saying goes well with Himesh Reshammiya and Ram Gopal Varma. Ram Gopal Verma is in news these days for the title of his yet to be released film. Initially Reshammiya was to do the 'Mehbooba' track for RGV's remake of Sholay but he introduced the track in his debut movie A K S.
News is that Varma was displeased with Himesh when he refused to score music for his flick Ram Gopal Verma Ke Sholay (tentatively called as Ram Gopal Verma ki Aag). Not many thought Himesh's debut movie would be successful, but the opening weekend got a tremendous response. That is enough to prove that Himesh's SUROOR is on the route to be a hit.
However, after seeing a good response to Reshammiya's A K S, Verma who was earlier annoyed with him is now planning a musical thriller with the composer-singer-turned-actor. Himesh will not only play the lead role in this movie but will score the music for the film too. Seems A K S is fetching good opportunities for Himesh.