TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Yes, it is true. Himesh has flown down around six autorickshaws to Germany for the shoot of his film Aap Ka Surroor. He has in fact, even short listed 6 autorickshaw drivers to do an important pre-climax sequence in the film in Germany. This will be the first time that Indian autorickshaw's will be seen on German streets. In fact, this autorickshaw sequence itself will cost Himesh around 75 lakh rupees.
But why this sudden fixation for Mumbai's rickshaw-wallahs, you may ask? According to Himesh, autorickshaw drivers make up a chunk of his fans from India. And so, he has decided to cast six of them in his film, as a token of his gratitude towards them!
Aap Ka Surroor will mark Himesh's acting debut. It is said that the film is inspired by Himesh's real life love story. Aap Ka Surroor is directed by Prashant Chadha and is produced by Vinay Taneja.
Himesh has composed songs for Vipul Shah's Namastey London which released recently. And now, he is all set to seal his acting stint with this romantic love story.
Legal squabble may stall film release
A Rocking Overseas Honeymoon