TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Abid, IndiaFM
Monday, March 12, 2007
Salman Khan has done it so have Sanjay Dutt and Sunny Deol and no one can stop Hrithik Roshan from doing it. Yes, we are going to let you have the 'andar ki baat' about Duggu! According to sources, Hrithik Roshan has signed on a major vest brand and will soon be asking all the guys out there to wear his preferred choice of whites.
Reportedly, he has been paid a huge remuneration for it.
I haven't changed" - Shilpa Shetty
Nausheen Ali in a Pakistani film