TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Joginder Tuteja, IndiaFM
Friday, October 19, 2007
'Brillstein-Grey", Brad Pitt's management of over 20 years, has now signed Hritik Roshan. In the past, there have been major Motion Picture Studios in Hollywood that have set their eyes on Hritik. In addition, numerous A-list filmmakers too have offered him roles in their high profile Hollywood films. Now 'Brillstein-Grey Entertainment", Number 1 Management Firm in the World, has managed to gain Hritik's attention. Moreover, Hritik has finally said yes to Hollywood and is taking serious steps in the direction, which leads him to being the first mainstream Hindi cinema actor to be aiming at a higher platform.
Hritik's new International manager, Jai Khanna from Brillstein-Grey confirms, "We are thrilled to be working with such an international star. Hritik has a strong, authentic, and cool personality. As an icon of masculinity and powerful character, he truly embodies the star quality of cinema's great leading men."
Jai further comments on Hritik's star power, "Audiences have repeatedly flocked to his films throughout India, Asia and a number of other countries. We are excited to now introduce Hritik to the US, thus giving his unique talents a much larger platform."
Closer home, Hritik is looking forward to Jodhaa Akbar, which is all set to release on January 25. The film's promo has created quite a buzz amongst the audiences ever since it was screened across theatres, last Friday. Mounted on a huge canvas, this Ashutosh Gowarikar epic has music by A.R. Rahman and lyrics by Javed Akhtar. A UTV production, Jodhaa Akbar is now all set to be the first big release of 2008.
The film is also special for Hritik since it would be his first release after more than a year after the release of Krrish (June 2006) and Dhoom 2 (November 2006).