TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Actor Arjun Rampal's production debut I See You has started on a poor note. The film was expected to open on a thanda note and the 10%-15% opening didn't come as a surprise at all. The film faces an uphill task since the word of mouth is clearly missing.
Like very rightly pointed out in the IndiaFM review, I See You is expected to remain on the lower side in its opening weekend since the trends clearly indicate that moviegoers don't throng movieplexes on 31st December/1st January.