TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Actor Arjun Rampal's production debut I See You has started on a poor note. The film was expected to open on a thanda note and the 10%-15% opening didn't come as a surprise at all. The film faces an uphill task since the word of mouth is clearly missing.
Like very rightly pointed out in the IndiaFM review, I See You is expected to remain on the lower side in its opening weekend since the trends clearly indicate that moviegoers don't throng movieplexes on 31st December/1st January.