TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Adlabs multiplexes will give corporates an opportunity to watch their favorite Indian cricket stars on the big screen. The matches will be telecast LIVE at Adlabs properties like IMAX, R Adlabs, Adlabs Huma and Metro Adlabs.
Matches that would be screened ahead of semi-finals and finals are India vs. Sri Lanka on 23rd March, India vs. Australia on 31st March, India vs. New Zealand on 2nd April and India vs. Pakistan on 15th April.
Priyanka is ambassador for Tag Heuer
Sushmita on meeting Ashley Judd