TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Monday, November 05, 2007
Jab We Met is a hit and its director Imtiaz Ali who has now hit the bull's eye after a critically acclaimed but commercially failed Socha Na Tha.
"But neither Jab We Met nor Socha Na Tha was made keeping commercials in mind! There was never the case of me thinking that my film should be making an X amount of money at the box office", says Imtiaz. "What always held paramount importance was to make a good film from my heart. I had to do an honest job and that seems to have now paid off well with Jab We Met."
He must have started getting feelers about Jab We Met being a potential success at some point of time. "Though during the film's making I was concentrating on just doing a good job, I started getting convinced around two months back once the promos came on air and good feedback started rushing in. I am happy that people have loved the film beyond the promos too and giving it a repeat watch already", says Imtiaz sounding balanced and composed as always.