TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
After a week of being a standby because of the big war between Om Shanti Om and Saawariya, Jab We Met has been back in circulation. And how! If the fourth week collections of the film (the week in which Om Shanti Om and Saawariya reached their second week and shows were increased for Jab We Met), are any indication, the film is all set to enjoy an extended box office run across the country.
Though in normal circumstances, films take a 50% fall with every passing week, Jab We Met has achieved just the reverse and has shown a 50% jump in collections across the reported centers. This means that the film's collections are in 26-27 crore range and would comfortably touch the 30 crores mark.
With collections like this, Jab We Met would be Shahid Kapoor's second movie to get into 30 crore bracket after Vivah. A good feat indeed!