- A DEJA VU MOMENT! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Working With Rumoured Ex Ranbir Kapoor In Dutt Biopic
- Bollywood’s Fascination For Unrequited Love Stories Before Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!
- How Sweet! Deepika Padukone Says She Misses Shahrukh Khan Very Much
- No Clash! Shahrukh Khan Hugs Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Used To Bully Boys!
- Sonam Kapoor Vs Deepika Padukone At Box Office Clash?
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
After a week of being a standby because of the big war between Om Shanti Om and Saawariya, Jab We Met has been back in circulation. And how! If the fourth week collections of the film (the week in which Om Shanti Om and Saawariya reached their second week and shows were increased for Jab We Met), are any indication, the film is all set to enjoy an extended box office run across the country.
Though in normal circumstances, films take a 50% fall with every passing week, Jab We Met has achieved just the reverse and has shown a 50% jump in collections across the reported centers. This means that the film's collections are in 26-27 crore range and would comfortably touch the 30 crores mark.
With collections like this, Jab We Met would be Shahid Kapoor's second movie to get into 30 crore bracket after Vivah. A good feat indeed!