TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Actor Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor looked like inseparable souls not long ago. They were spotted together everywhere and even caught kissing in public. However, they never hit off well in reel life with their films Fida, 36 China Town and Chupke Chupke failing terribly at the Box Office.
Now, the lovebirds are no more together. Kareena has moved on to Saif Ali Khan after breaking up with Sahid. Interestingly, their reel life has taken a new turn. Their recent release Jab We Met is doing pretty well all over the country and it is all set to become a big hit. Yes, they have finally succeeded together in reel life.
Looking at their personal lives, Shahid has declared that he is single and ready to fall in love again. Kareena has found her man in Saif. But the new twist is that Kareena was spotted crying at a party after a heated argument with Saif recently.