TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The International arm of Studio 18 is aggressively pushing the forthcoming Shahid - Kareena starrer Jab We Met into new international markets and territories.
In a first of its kind, Jab We Met will have a day-and-date theatrical release (on October 26) in Lisbon (Portugal), which, according to sources, is the first Shahid film to release cinematically in that region.
Apart from the US, UK and UAE, Jab We Met is being released in as many as 15 countries across continents, on close to 100 prints.
In its three biggest overseas markets (UK, US and UAE), the film is being released a day earlier on October 25.