TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The International arm of Studio 18 is aggressively pushing the forthcoming Shahid - Kareena starrer Jab We Met into new international markets and territories.
In a first of its kind, Jab We Met will have a day-and-date theatrical release (on October 26) in Lisbon (Portugal), which, according to sources, is the first Shahid film to release cinematically in that region.
Apart from the US, UK and UAE, Jab We Met is being released in as many as 15 countries across continents, on close to 100 prints.
In its three biggest overseas markets (UK, US and UAE), the film is being released a day earlier on October 25.