- Shahid Kapoor Reveals Why He Gave Nod To Arjun Reddy Remake!
- Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Alleged EX-GF Priyanka Chopra’s Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The International arm of Studio 18 is aggressively pushing the forthcoming Shahid - Kareena starrer Jab We Met into new international markets and territories.
In a first of its kind, Jab We Met will have a day-and-date theatrical release (on October 26) in Lisbon (Portugal), which, according to sources, is the first Shahid film to release cinematically in that region.
Apart from the US, UK and UAE, Jab We Met is being released in as many as 15 countries across continents, on close to 100 prints.
In its three biggest overseas markets (UK, US and UAE), the film is being released a day earlier on October 25.