TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
While the film's collections are just a shade below 30 crores after 7 weeks in the running, the distributors and exhibitors are going all out to make sure that the film sustains competition even in the longer run. In the past, Jab We Met has survived challenge from biggies like Om Shanti Om, Saawariya, Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Aaja Nachle, Dus Kahaniyaan and Khoya Khoya Chand and has still come out trumps!
Such has been the demand of the film even today that the film is now running at greater number of shows than even Om Shanti Om. If the show distribution at multiplexes, especially at Delhi NCR are looked at, then one is pleasantly surprised to see that Jab We Met show count is even double than that of Om Shanti Om at numerous centers.
However this doesn't take away from the fact that Om Shanti Om made dozens of crores in its opening fortnight due to 12/16/20 shows at majority of multiplexes which resulted in great moolah inflow. Also, today the Farah Khan directed film has penetrated further into B and C centers as well.
Coming back to Jab We Met, the film has now gained a super hit status for itself and put Imtiaz Ali into a big league with two back to back quality films - Socha Na Tha and Jab We Met!