TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The popular "Yeh Ishq" song from Imtiaz Ali's Jab We Met, currently being aired on television, was much fun shooting, thanks to the more than 180 dancers who were roped in from different parts of Himachal Pradesh to match steps with Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. Karishma Kapoor and her daughter Samaira has also dropped in on the sets of the song in the beautiful town of Manali to meet Kareena.
"We had local troupes from Tibet, Chamba, Bilaspur, Kinnor, Dharamshala, Hamirpur and Kullu," says director Imtiaz. Veteran choreographer Saroj Khan was so impressed with their style of dancing that she distributed chocolates to all of them as a token of her love and appreciation. Her favorite was the troupe from Tibet and she adjudicated them winner.
So now you know what made the dancers smile so much as they danced with the film's lead pair. The Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd production releases on October 26.