TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
The popular "Yeh Ishq" song from Imtiaz Ali's Jab We Met, currently being aired on television, was much fun shooting, thanks to the more than 180 dancers who were roped in from different parts of Himachal Pradesh to match steps with Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. Karishma Kapoor and her daughter Samaira has also dropped in on the sets of the song in the beautiful town of Manali to meet Kareena.
"We had local troupes from Tibet, Chamba, Bilaspur, Kinnor, Dharamshala, Hamirpur and Kullu," says director Imtiaz. Veteran choreographer Saroj Khan was so impressed with their style of dancing that she distributed chocolates to all of them as a token of her love and appreciation. Her favorite was the troupe from Tibet and she adjudicated them winner.
So now you know what made the dancers smile so much as they danced with the film's lead pair. The Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision Ltd production releases on October 26.