TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, March 02, 2007
Actor Jackie Shroff is receiving calls from everywhere- media, associates and friends, as the actor is stuck in a legal tangle. A local court in Mumbai has issued a non -bailable warrant against the actor.
Jackie Shroff confirms the news saying, "There was some problem regarding a business deal of my old movie. The matter was in court but they are pulling it out now. The court has put up a stay on it." He further adds," Its just that my secretary and lawyer reached late at the court. They however, reached the court and the court has passed a stay order now."
Film personalities have been caught in legal hassles from time to time. The latest one was a warrant issued against actress Sonu Walia in a cheque bounce case and she is still absconding.
Tanuja Chandra invited to Milan
Hrishita shakes a leg for Anthony