TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, July 27, 2007
Gabbar Singh may have become Babban while Veeru may have become Heeru in Ram Gopal Varma Ke Aag. Also their looks may have gone through a complete change. Still one character that continues to be closest to the original is none other than that of Soorma Bhopali.
Originally enacted by Jagdeep, the role of Soorma Bhopali is now being played Rajpal Yadav. Though the character's name has changed to Rambha Bhai, what is surely going to catch your eye is the fact that Rajpal has been given entirely the same look as Jagdeep.
Whether it is the trademark moustache, dress or the mannerisms, everything seems to be straight out of the original classic which is bound to make audience nostalgic about the old times.