- Jiah Khan Death Case: Charges Framed Against Sooraj Pancholi
- Sooraj Pancholi Is In Love! After Jiah Death, He Is Dating This Girl!
- Sooraj Pancholi Speaks Up On Jiah Khan's Suicide Case, Says He Hasn't Read The Chargesheet Yet!
- VERY SHAMEFUL! Sooraj Pancholi Flushed Late Jiah Khan's 4 Week Old Foetus In The Toilet, Reveals CBI
- Sooraj Pancholi Reveals How Jiah Khan's Death Changed Him
- Jiah Khan Death Case: Sooraj Pancholi Under CBI's Scanner
By: Kinjal Pandya, Futuristic Media Network
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Bollywood bombshell Jiah Khan has just turned down a lucrative endorsement offer worth - hold your breath – Rs one crore in hard cash. According to sources, the organizers of Ms Bikini India 2007 – a glamorous international event being held in India for the first time at Goa in mid-December had approached Ms hot bod Jiah Khan to partner them in their event as the brand ambassadress for the event and also shoot the print and television commercial (TVC). Jiah was of course expected to pose in a bikini.
However, Jiah who is under contract with Aamir Khan for a forthcoming film refused the big bucks as she firstly wasn't comfortable in a two piece Brazilian bikini – which the script of the TVC demanded that she wear. Secondly, as she is preparing for the release of her new "big" film with Aamir, she couldn't violate the terms of her contract.
Various hot Bollywood stars have been approached for the Ms Bikini India 2007 tele commercial. We heard that Malaika Arora, Neha Dhupia, Bipasha Basu, Tannushree Dutta, Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif were all "briefed" about the ad. Apparently, the Ms Bikini ad was "too hot" for some of Bollywood's brashest and dare-to-bare beauties who we hear have all chickened out "due to date problems and prior engagements"