TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Monday, April 30, 2007
UTV Motion Pictures gears up for Cannes Film festival 2007. On May 18, UTV will curl up curtains to showcase two of its tent pole upcoming projects - Jodha Akbar and Goal. The two films will be unveiled for the very first time at Cannes 2007, which is scheduled to release across the world in 2007.
Present at the Cannes unveiling of Jodha Akbar would be the director of the film Ashutosh Gowariker and actors Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan. The second film Goal is based on an Asian soccer league team and shot entirely in UK, Goal is a sports action drama starring John AbrahamBipasha Basu.They too who would be present at the unveiling of the film at Cannes.
Says Siddharth Roy Kapur, VP marketing and Sales "Indian films have always raised the curiosity factor in the west. With the new wave of Indian cinema has been widely acknowledged and welcomed across the globe which is a positive for us. This year we would unveil two of our upcoming movies both of which have been positioned as international projects with a universal appeal."
UTV will also display its entire film catalogue at Cannes. This includes blockbusters like Swades, Parineeta, Viruddh, Chup Chup Ke, Don, Blue Umbrella and Rang De Basanti all from UTV's archetypal collection.
Drream Man is Makrands next film
Asha sings for Himesh