TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Actor John Abraham looks composed and cool these days. His ladylove Bipasha Basu is back in his life and he has a few promising films to do. He is leaving no stone unturned in promoting his upcoming release No Smoking being directed by Anurag Kashyap. He acts with Ayesha Takia in this film.
And now, John wants all the smokers to watch No Smoking along with their girlfriends, wives and children for the simple reason that it would impart a big message for all the viewers. He said that watching No Smoking would help chain smokers to quit smoking. He also revealed that it is a commercial film and not an art film.
Are smokers ready for change?