TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Actor John Abraham looks composed and cool these days. His ladylove Bipasha Basu is back in his life and he has a few promising films to do. He is leaving no stone unturned in promoting his upcoming release No Smoking being directed by Anurag Kashyap. He acts with Ayesha Takia in this film.
And now, John wants all the smokers to watch No Smoking along with their girlfriends, wives and children for the simple reason that it would impart a big message for all the viewers. He said that watching No Smoking would help chain smokers to quit smoking. He also revealed that it is a commercial film and not an art film.
Are smokers ready for change?