TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Monday, 26, November, 2007
Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham speaks to BBC Asian Network's 'Love Bollywood' show this Saturday from 8am.
He'll be speaking candidly about his relationship with, arguably, Bollywood's hottest female actress Bipasha Basu and the photograph that supposedly saw her kissing footballer Ronaldo.
Also on the show, catch John's views on his latest film Goal, about a Punjabi footballer based in Southall of which John says, "It's very relevant to the UK youth... I believe that Goal, this film that I've done, is a baby from this country (UK) that I've taken back to India. And I believe that if anyone has to see this film it has to be a UK Asian, and more so..."
Hear John speak about how he feels about his film No Smoking and the racism he said Bipasha Basu and Arshad Warsi faced whilst filming Goal in the UK.