TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, 26, November, 2007
Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham speaks to BBC Asian Network's 'Love Bollywood' show this Saturday from 8am.
He'll be speaking candidly about his relationship with, arguably, Bollywood's hottest female actress Bipasha Basu and the photograph that supposedly saw her kissing footballer Ronaldo.
Also on the show, catch John's views on his latest film Goal, about a Punjabi footballer based in Southall of which John says, "It's very relevant to the UK youth... I believe that Goal, this film that I've done, is a baby from this country (UK) that I've taken back to India. And I believe that if anyone has to see this film it has to be a UK Asian, and more so..."
Hear John speak about how he feels about his film No Smoking and the racism he said Bipasha Basu and Arshad Warsi faced whilst filming Goal in the UK.