TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 23, 2007
According to a newspaper, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu were seen sitting together at a suburban eatery in Mumbai. Were the two finalizing their split, exploring the possibility of getting back together or just chilling because the split never happened?
We are as keen to know as were the surprised folks sitting around in the eatery and looking at them surreptitiously.
Whether they split or not, John, who recently returned from Pondicherry where he was filming Nagesh Kukunoor's Aashayein, and Bipasha probably have a lot to talk about.
On our part we would be happy if they were discussing something as mundane as the laundry pile up because despite serious reports of relationship transgressions on both their parts they do come through as two down to earth persons ideally suited for each other.