TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Thursday, November 15, 2007
With Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal"s release just round the corner, fitness freak John Abraham has become the ambassador for the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2008. Moreover, he will also be donning the hat of brand ambassador for the top football league in England, the English Premier League.
John, feeling delighted to be the Brand Ambassador of such an esteemed event said that for him it"s a responsibility which he is really looking forward to. Besides that, anything connected with sports, health and fitness excites him. Since, the Marathon is scheduled to be held on January 20, 2008, it goes without saying that he would be the participating in it. However, he is yet to decide upon which cause he would be supporting unless he meets the organizers involved.
As far as signing the deal with English Premier League is concerned, John said that he feels immensely proud to be the face of the English Premier League. And at the same time, wants Indian Football Team be given as much importance as it has been given to any sports in India. He further added that Bhaichung Bhutia"s name should be taken with the same respect as that of M S Dhoni and Vishwanathan Anand.
John will soon be meeting Bhaichand Bhutia in person and the entire football team will be shown Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal in a special screening.