TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
When Kabul Express released last year, Arshad Warsi stole all the thunder in spite of John Abraham's presence in the film. While John was pitched as the film's main lead, Arshad's character was conceptualized in such a way that he got all the best lines and scenes which further helped him to cement his place in the industry.
A little less than a year later, the two come together face to face once again in Vivek Agnihotri directed Goal. Yet again, the film projects John as the main lead though Arshad doesn't stand much apart. The script of the film allows the two actors to share quite a few volatile moments together since the characters are shown to have no love lost between them for major part of the film.
As 23rd November draws closer, one waits to see if with Goal, it is John's turn to strike back?