- Abhay dissuaded from working with Anurag
- Sacred Games Cast Frustrated With Vikram's Direction, 'With Anurag Sir It Was Fun', Says An Actor!
- EXCLUSIVE! Kubbra Sait On Her Love For Mumbai, Playing Cuckoo & Sacred Games Creating History
- Rahul Gandhi Reacts To Sacred Games’ Controversy, Anurag Kashyap & Swara Bhasker Praise Him!
- Kubbra Sait On Shooting Bare Front Scene In Sacred Games; Anurag Kashyap Made Her Cry 7 Times!
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Anurag Kashyap Bash Bollywood Hero Salman Khan!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 04, 2007
The film fraternity rarely showers praises on films they"re not associated with, but Sriram Raghavan"s Johnny Gaddaar seems to be an exception. Although the film has under-performed at the box-office, several respected film-makers are extolling praises, calling it one of the finest films to hit the Indian screens in a long, long time.
“It"s an incredible film," No Smoking director Anurag Kashyap tells me, “One of the finest thrillers to have come out of Bollywood." Madhur Bhandarkar cannot stop praising the film. “It swept me off my feet. Sriram has done a fantastic job. And Neil is a star. Not only is he blessed with great looks, the level of performance is rare for a first-timer," Madhur states.
Meanwhile, Adlabs is hopeful that the business would gather momentum in days to come since the word of mouth is very positive. “October 2 [Gandhi Jayanti] is a holiday and the business should show an upswing," an Adlabs personnel told this writer.