TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Undeterred by the debacle of his last film Umrao Jaan, filmmaker J. P. Dutta now has plans to make three films. For one of these projects, Dutta is hoping to do something that filmmakers in Bollywood have been trying in vain for years. He wants to bring together the yesteryear jodi of Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.
While Rishi Kapoor has made a comeback to films, Neetu Singh has stayed away from tinsel town for a very long time now. The film that Dutta wants to make is reportedly based on a theme of familial bonding and requires blood-related star cast. So he wants Rishi, Neetu and their son Ranbir Kapoor to act in the film.
Ranbir is one of the promising newcomers with his first film Saanvariya slated to hit the theatres around Diwali time. Dutta is optimistic that the Kapoors won't turn him down. As for Neetu Singh, he hopes she, too, will agree to act in his film.