TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, April 02, 2007
Juhi Chawla, who played a mellow wife to Anil Kapoor in Salaam-E-Ishq, is now set to up the pace of her Bollywood career. She will be seen in Vivek Sharma's Bhootnath in 2007. But this time, it is not just her acting skills that she will employ. The lovely actress is also trying her hand at playback singing for the first time!
There are chances that Juhi may sing a song in Ravi Chopra's impending production Bhootnath. Abhay Chopra confirms, "Although nothing is fixed as yet, there is a very good possibility that Juhi may sing in the film." Juhi has been taking formal training in classical music for almost five years now. She took up music as a hobby when her acting career was in the slow lane. Juhi had in fact sung at an awards function when she was hosting the event with Karan Johar. Her last film with Shah Rukh was Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani in the year 2000 and now Juhi will be seen with Khan again in Bhootnath. She essays the role of a loving mother to a son who befriends a spirit - the latter played by Amitabh Bachchan.
Buzzword was that AB will also be singing a song in Bhootnath. However, Abhay Chopra brushed off this rumour, asserting, "No. Mr. Bachchan is not recording any songs for this film".
SRK's big secret is out!
Salman Khan unveils NGO on KBC