TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
The Bollywood brigade bagging international projects is growing fast these days. However, one of the first who made a mark abroad was the very handsome Kabir Bedi; his roles in the American television series The Bold and The Beautiful and Bond film Octopussy are still talked about.
In appreciation of Bedi's contribution to cinema, he was honoured with the prestigious Pegaso d'Oro 2007 (Golden Pegasus Award) for lifetime achievement on July 8 in Italy. The actor is happy with his achievement and gives credit to Bollywood for neglecting him and "pushing him towards an international career". Bedi, however, has decided to do at least one film in India every two years to "keep in touch with his home".
Among Bedi's Bollywood films are Kachche Dhaage, Khoon Bhari Maang, Yaalgar and Taj Mahal.