TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Remaking a film is no cakewalk and actor-producer Kamal Sadanah realized this recently!
When Kamal started the remake of Victoria No. 203, he went looking for an original Victoria at places like Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Patiala and Jalandhar, till he almost gave up hope. He finally found a man in Patiala who created a new but original Victoria, which resembled the one in the original. The Victoria is now in Mumbai and will be used in the film.
Meanwhile, director Ananth Narayan Mahadevan will start a 15-day schedule from 2nd January in Mumbai.