TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 01, 2007
Remaking a film is no cakewalk and actor-producer Kamal Sadanah realized this recently!
When Kamal started the remake of Victoria No. 203, he went looking for an original Victoria at places like Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Patiala and Jalandhar, till he almost gave up hope. He finally found a man in Patiala who created a new but original Victoria, which resembled the one in the original. The Victoria is now in Mumbai and will be used in the film.
Meanwhile, director Ananth Narayan Mahadevan will start a 15-day schedule from 2nd January in Mumbai.