TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, October 29, 2007
Kangana Ranaut is very confident at being cast in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion. After delivering good performances in the movies Gangster and Life in a Metro the actress is very excited on working with Bhandarkar. She believes he is the only director in the industry who gives prominence to women in his movies and casts them ahead of men.
She will be co-starring Priyanka Chopra in the movie and says she has no problems in sharing the screen space with her. Kangana doesn't give too much weight to the fact that Priyanka always steals the limelight when pitted against another actress on screen. She believes Bhandarkar has cast the both of them for very distinctive roles and there is no reason for her to feel insecure or scared.
Fashion she says is about women living on the edge in the industry of glamour. It will talk about the dark secrets of the Fashion industry. Her character shares similarities with the real life story of model turned drug addict Geetanjali Nagpal but she argues that this is common for all those whose dreams have been shattered in the industry. The shooting for the movie will begin in the month of December.