TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Monday, October 29, 2007
Kangana Ranaut is very confident at being cast in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion. After delivering good performances in the movies Gangster and Life in a Metro the actress is very excited on working with Bhandarkar. She believes he is the only director in the industry who gives prominence to women in his movies and casts them ahead of men.
She will be co-starring Priyanka Chopra in the movie and says she has no problems in sharing the screen space with her. Kangana doesn't give too much weight to the fact that Priyanka always steals the limelight when pitted against another actress on screen. She believes Bhandarkar has cast the both of them for very distinctive roles and there is no reason for her to feel insecure or scared.
Fashion she says is about women living on the edge in the industry of glamour. It will talk about the dark secrets of the Fashion industry. Her character shares similarities with the real life story of model turned drug addict Geetanjali Nagpal but she argues that this is common for all those whose dreams have been shattered in the industry. The shooting for the movie will begin in the month of December.