TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Kangna Ranaut's professional life may be going great, but unfortunately the actress has many problems on the personal front. Recently, Kangna's sister was the victim of an acid attack and the traumitised girl is currently recuperating. Kangna had also been stressed about her relationship with actor Aditya Pancholi which has now ended.
Well, unfortunately more problems seem to be pouring in and Kangna is now receiving threatening calls from an unknown person. She has filed a police complaint.
"A person has been threatening my manager, Jai and he says Manisha Koirala's secretary was shot. Do you also want to die like him? He has been using abusive language saying he will shoot Jai and me and throw acid on my face if Jai does not arrange a meeting for him with me," says the actress.
The caller has also been trying to get in touch with Kangna and is constantly calling her up. No doubt that Kangna and her folks are worried especially after her sister facing the acid attack, but she is trying to hold a brave front and says "I can't live a life where I have to be scared all the time."