TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Friday, July 27, 2007
Filmmaker Karan Johar is known for his style and good knowledge of fashion. Karan has made few special appearances in fashion shows too. Now he will be shooting for a special ad campaign for Louis Vuitton. Lara Dutta will feature in the same ad campaign.
Excited about this campaign Karan informs that it will be a one day shoot on the streets of London. Karan will sport luxury leather accessories designed by a French designer. An interesting fact about this ad is that Karan is doing the whole campaign for free because of his long association with the brand.
According to him his relationship with the brand is from a long time. They had also designed for his film Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and his celebrity chat show Koffee with Karan. Karan himself is a designer and designed for Shah Rukh Khan during Kaun Banega Crorepati.