TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, October 01, 2007
Sudhir Mishra is all set to relaunch Karan Nath in Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. He faced the camera for the first time as a child artist in the film, Mr. India. Karan Nath"s career graph nevertheless remained stagnant with films like Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa, Tum, and Sssshhh and Loc Kargil.
However, Sudhir Mishra"s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny brings him again into limelight. Sudhir seems to be confident about his choice and says, “Karan Nath has a great potential as an actor and I fail to understand why anyone in the industry hasn"t recognized it yet." He also adds, “It"s an actor whose potential when tapped, becomes a star, nobody is born star."
On asking, what role does Karan play in the film; Mishra says, “Karan"s character is very unconventional. His has his own business, which perpetually runs into loss; he is a drug addict as well. Karan"s effort and the quality of work he puts in will definitely be recognized."
Zabardast, Love in Kashmir, and Kayanaat are some of Karan Nath"s films, which are yet to be released.