- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Sudhir Mishra's Daasdev Set To Arrive On February 16
- Bollywood Celebs Back Shahrukh Khan's Religious Intolerance Comment
- Bollywood Directors Connection With The Seven Sins
- Kangana didn't have time for Khamoshiyan
- We only want glamorous actresses on-screen: Sudhir Mishra
Monday, October 01, 2007
Sudhir Mishra is all set to relaunch Karan Nath in Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. He faced the camera for the first time as a child artist in the film, Mr. India. Karan Nath"s career graph nevertheless remained stagnant with films like Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa, Tum, and Sssshhh and Loc Kargil.
However, Sudhir Mishra"s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny brings him again into limelight. Sudhir seems to be confident about his choice and says, “Karan Nath has a great potential as an actor and I fail to understand why anyone in the industry hasn"t recognized it yet." He also adds, “It"s an actor whose potential when tapped, becomes a star, nobody is born star."
On asking, what role does Karan play in the film; Mishra says, “Karan"s character is very unconventional. His has his own business, which perpetually runs into loss; he is a drug addict as well. Karan"s effort and the quality of work he puts in will definitely be recognized."
Zabardast, Love in Kashmir, and Kayanaat are some of Karan Nath"s films, which are yet to be released.