TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Monday, October 01, 2007
Sudhir Mishra is all set to relaunch Karan Nath in Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. He faced the camera for the first time as a child artist in the film, Mr. India. Karan Nath"s career graph nevertheless remained stagnant with films like Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa, Tum, and Sssshhh and Loc Kargil.
However, Sudhir Mishra"s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny brings him again into limelight. Sudhir seems to be confident about his choice and says, “Karan Nath has a great potential as an actor and I fail to understand why anyone in the industry hasn"t recognized it yet." He also adds, “It"s an actor whose potential when tapped, becomes a star, nobody is born star."
On asking, what role does Karan play in the film; Mishra says, “Karan"s character is very unconventional. His has his own business, which perpetually runs into loss; he is a drug addict as well. Karan"s effort and the quality of work he puts in will definitely be recognized."
Zabardast, Love in Kashmir, and Kayanaat are some of Karan Nath"s films, which are yet to be released.