TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
In what promises to be the zaniest and youngest instalment of Koffee with Karan, the host Karan Johar brought together Konkona Sen-Sharma, Kunal Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh for an episode shot earlier this week.
Says Karan, "That's the first episode I shot for my second season on Sunday. It's my 'Class of 2007'. I've come back to Koffee with Karan after a year-and-a-half. The set this time is far better than the first time. I'm doing what I do best, serve coffee piping hot. Konkona, Kunal and Riteish were loads of fun. Konkona had come on the show earlier. So she was the veteran on the episode. Everyone now comes a little guarded since they're aware of the format. But you know, the show is supposed to be fun. I've a sense of humour. I hope my guests have it too. I can poke fun at myself. No one should take themselves seriously on the show."
Also on the anvil are episodes with Hrithik-Priyanka. But the first episode is scheduled to have Rani Mukherjee, Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan. That's expected to be shot soon. Karan would also like to get the three Kapoor brothers Randhir, Rishi and Rajiv together. "I always enjoy the veterans more than the youngsters. I had so much fun with Hema and Zeenat's episode."
Koffee with Karan goes on air next month.
Anil returns to Yash Raj Films
Akshaye Khanna dating a socialite