TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Monday, November 19, 2007
Kareena adds two more brands to her endorsement kitty. After having featured in Globus, Citizen Watches, Emami Winter Care Cream, and ICI Paints, she has now signed two more brands, viz., Head&Shoulders, and ITC soap. The latter however happens to be her second soap commercial, besides Lux.
The ITC soap will be under the baton of Fiama Di Wills" range of personal products. Besides all of that, she is also in talks with an international company for a personal care product.
On the films" front, her career graph has taken an upward swing like never before; just after the unprecedented success of Jab We Met. Presently, she is busy with Yash Raj Film"s Tashan, Shree Ashtavinayak Cinevision"s Golmaal Returns.