TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Her roles in various movies have set fashion trends and she is the discerning style diva of Bollywood. The actress is synonymous with style and beauty for her fans. Even recently in her latest critically acclaimed film Jab We Met, the long T-shirts with Patialas that she wears in the movie seems to have become a rage with the youngsters. Kareena Kapoor is the trendsetter of generation next.
Even in her earlier films like Yuva, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, her distinctive style and attitude started new fashion trends, establishing her iconic status with the youth.
Kareena's sense of style, charisma and attitude reflects the aspirations of millions of young Indians. She has experimented with a variety of roles and hence one has seen her in different stunning looks. She perfectly magnifies the versatility.
When asked about her style statement and what she thought about the latest trend in Jab We Met that has caught the imagination of the youth, she said, "It was bound to become a rage simply because it is so comfortable. For me comfort is the most important thing in dressing. And the T with Patialas worked well for me."