TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After the success of Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor has become hot property in the film industry. Though Kareena was last seen in an item song 'Its Rocking" for the film Kya Love Story Hai she now features in a private music video for the first time. The video is directed by Sangeeth Sivan and is produced by Saregama India Ltd.
The song Bedhadak Bade Nazdikiyan showcases Kareena getting up close and intimate with special close-ups of the hair as its clearly even promoting Head&Shoulders. The entire shoot is done with a combination of white and black in mind. Kareena looks cool in the video with an international model look maintained in the video. The song is rather buoyant and will catch on soon. The logo of Head&Shoulders is displayed in the video at regular intervals. It is an interesting way to advertise and run a product campaign. Singer Suzanne has sung the track, which was composed by Pritam who incidentally had even composed the songs of Jab We Met.
The album, also titled Bedhadak Bade Nazdikiyan, is a compilation of the title track and other hits from the Saregama library.