- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
After the success of Jab We Met Kareena Kapoor has become hot property in the film industry. Though Kareena was last seen in an item song 'Its Rocking" for the film Kya Love Story Hai she now features in a private music video for the first time. The video is directed by Sangeeth Sivan and is produced by Saregama India Ltd.
The song Bedhadak Bade Nazdikiyan showcases Kareena getting up close and intimate with special close-ups of the hair as its clearly even promoting Head&Shoulders. The entire shoot is done with a combination of white and black in mind. Kareena looks cool in the video with an international model look maintained in the video. The song is rather buoyant and will catch on soon. The logo of Head&Shoulders is displayed in the video at regular intervals. It is an interesting way to advertise and run a product campaign. Singer Suzanne has sung the track, which was composed by Pritam who incidentally had even composed the songs of Jab We Met.
The album, also titled Bedhadak Bade Nazdikiyan, is a compilation of the title track and other hits from the Saregama library.