TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, October 05, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor's story is known to all by now. The latest buzz is that Kareena dumped Shahid because of her career, which she gives top priority. Kareena is still Bollywood's hot and sexy actress. Yet, when paired with her real-life boyfriend on screen, she has done very poorly.
A close Bollywood source says: "Kareena and Shahid were very much in love for the past couple of years but they were a flop on screen. China Town, Fida and Chup Chup Ke went down without a whimper. Then Shahid hit the jackpot with Vivaah."
The source adds: "Kareena realized that together they are a flop, and hence, started searching for someone else. Finally, it seems she has settled for Saif Ali Khan. Nowadays, Saif and Kareena are often seen together and they are very comfortable with each other."
Shahid was in Toronto for some time for a shoot but he returned to Mumbai on October 1. Since then, he hasn't met his friends and has kept a low profile. The source reveals that the chocolate boy-actor is very upset with his break off, while Kareena is calm and composed.
Shahid and Kareena came face to face yesterday for the shooting of the remaining portions of Jab We Met. The source says: "Both were good and there were no cold vibes. Shahid did not express that he was affected with the break-off. But he left as soon as he was done with his part of the shoot. The two did not even exchange pleasantries."
But is Kareena safe with Saif? The latter's love life doesn't portray him as a steady partner at all. He married Amrita Singh, who was 10 years elder to him; they have a son, Ibrahim, and a daughter, Sara. When "Hum Tum" sent Saif's career rocketing, he left Amrita and fell for Roza. When Roza parted ways, Saif was seen a lot with Bipasha. There were rumours that something was on between Saif and Yana Gupta. And now, finally, Kareena's in his life. Hope the two know where they are going from here, both in their personal and professional lives.