TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, September 28, 2007
The shooting of Kay Kay Menon"s new film Drream Man was held up apparently because Kay Kay felt that playing a waiter was too low a role for an actor of his stature. The film, a spoof on Bollywood, entails him playing 14 different roles. He was done with 13 of his characters. When it came to the shooting of the last one, he put his foot down. While it would be natural for us to think that the actor was getting haughty, the actual truth that is that he just didn"t know how to play the role as he used all his acting methods to work his magic for the first 13 roles.
In keeping with the excellence in that he has always maintained, he decided to bring his own tricks of the trade to the last role thus making it different from the others. In the film, the actor plays the roles of judge, cop, journalist, milkman, woman, rockstar, sadhu among others. The film is an adaptation of the Makrand Deshpande"s popular play Ek Kadam Aage.