- Ekta Kapoor To Come Up With Game Of Thrones Remake; The Show Might Have Adult Content!
- Barun Sobti & Kay Kay Menon In ALT Balaji’s Web Series 'The Great Indian Dysfunctional Family’
- Vodka Diaries Movie Review: Give This Shot Of Vodka A Miss To Keep Your Sanity Intact!
- Roles Are Finite, People Infinite: Kay Kay Menon
- The Ghazi Attack Movie Review: Surfaces Victorious Post A Riveting Depiction Of A Brave Story!
- TRAILER: Rana Daggubati-Taapsee Pannu's The Ghazi Attack Is An Intriguing Tale Of Unsung Heroes!
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, September 28, 2007
The shooting of Kay Kay Menon"s new film Drream Man was held up apparently because Kay Kay felt that playing a waiter was too low a role for an actor of his stature. The film, a spoof on Bollywood, entails him playing 14 different roles. He was done with 13 of his characters. When it came to the shooting of the last one, he put his foot down. While it would be natural for us to think that the actor was getting haughty, the actual truth that is that he just didn"t know how to play the role as he used all his acting methods to work his magic for the first 13 roles.
In keeping with the excellence in that he has always maintained, he decided to bring his own tricks of the trade to the last role thus making it different from the others. In the film, the actor plays the roles of judge, cop, journalist, milkman, woman, rockstar, sadhu among others. The film is an adaptation of the Makrand Deshpande"s popular play Ek Kadam Aage.