TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
After bagging the award for honours for the best original screenplay award at the Kara festival held in Karachi on Dec 6 and also at this year's Screen awards along with the Ramnath Goenka award for Path-breaking cinema, Khosla Ka Ghosla is all set to make our country proud once again.
The film has been invited to the Film Asia to be held in Graz, Austria from April 13- 17, 2007 where it would be competing with other Asian master pieces. Sophisticated mainstream films combined with economy and tourism take the centre stage of this special event.
Khosla Ka Ghosla is a superb masterpiece that portrays how a middle class family fights back a land shark using his own tricks of trade on him. Generally real estate issues are not only of big menace in the Indian subcontinent but also across the world. It is this magical mantra that enabled to win the hearts of many exploited fans who might have been through the same ordeal when dealing with property issues.
With this new development it looks like it's not important to have for the film to be a big budget commercial film. What is important is that the film should connect with the audience.
Vidhu gifts Big B a Rolls Royce
Protests against SRK, KBC&Star