TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Talking about the film, Kim says, “I can"t reveal much about my role but it"s a romantic comedy and I"m paired opposite Aftab. I will be wearing a bikini again after Nehle Pe Dehla. I wasn"t very fit at the time, though. Now I have been working out and am in great shape."
Many girls get daunted about wearing bikinis on-screen. “I"m not nervous at all as I"m confident about the way I look today.
If I have a great body and look glamorous why shouldn"t I wear one? I do weight training and pilates under my personal trainer Yasmin."
Today, Kim is all charged about her career. “Though I have been mostly getting glamorous and sex bomb roles, I don"t mind because everyone is working towards a hot body.
If I am getting that without trying, why not get appreciated for it? I want to do meaty roles too. Once people work with me, their perception will change."
Her next release will be Boomerang with good friend Amrita Arora and is based on Charlie"s Angels. Says Kim, “I didn"t want to do rubbish anymore so I concentrated on my shows, appearances and travelling.
Ganesh Acharya and Money Hai Toh Honey Hai just fell into place. Some films that I have done in the past have been disastrous because the wrong people guided me. It came to a point where I needed to revamp my professional staff. Today Matrix handles my shows and Avi is my business manager."
On the personal front, Kim is blissful about being single again. “There is no personal life though there are lots of admirers. It"s great to be single again and go out for a casual date or coffee. I have not become a nun but I am happy."