TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Kim Sharma recently fell sick while shooting for Kumar Mangat"s Money Hai Toh Honey Hai in Mauritius and her flimsy bikini didn"t help matters.
A unit member present on the sets says, “A new designer had given the bikini to Kim but it looked like a outdated Maidenform brassiere with a voluminous chaddi. Kim"s friends fell off their beds laughing when she showed it to them. Finally she had to pull out one of her own bikinis from the cupboard, which was quite conservative and not at all what Kim wanted."
The source says, “Kim was naturally very upset but decided not to say anything as she didn"t want to throw a tantrum. Kim had wanted very sexy and glamorous look with gold tan and makeup. But with her own bikini, Kim really didn"t have that choice."
The source adds that Kim even fell sick, “The unit was shooting on the beach all day in the sun and it was really hot. Kim was not used to that kind of heat. The same day, she had to come back to Mumbai for the Navy Ball so she had to complete the shoot.
Though Kim suffered a severe case of sunburn and started feeling sick and nauseous, she decided to keep quiet and felt fine by the time she reached the airport. Otherwise, she had a blast shooting in Mauritius."
Kim has this to say, “I didn"t want to say anything as that would have meant a delay in shooting. Kumarji is a great producer and always looks after the entire cast and crew. I had fun shooting in Mauritius. I think
I fell sick because I was shooting in the cold sea and then coming out on the hot beach. Something even worse had happened when I was shooting for Kudiyon Ka Zamana. I was just recovering from jaundice and there was a doctor on the sets to give me injections in between shots."