TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 12, 2007
Konkona Sen has opted out of Aparna Sen's film, The Japanese Wife as she is doing Yash Raj's two forthcoming films Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Aaja Nachle. Aparna Sen's The Japanese Wife is an English film that stars Rahul Bose, Raima Sen, Moushami Chatterjee and a Japanese actress Chigasu Takaku.
According to Aparna Sen, Konkona had to leave Mira Nair's Namesake for her last film 15 Park Avenue. And now Konkona did not want to give up Yash Raj's Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Aaja Nachle.
It is also believed that Aparna plans to shoot the film in Japan. She will start shooting from the end of the March. She also informs that her film is based on an unpublished story by an author named Kunal Basu, who writes from Oxford. Though Konkona is not part of the film she has lent her home in Mumbai for the rehearsals and workshops in her house.
Suneel signs Upen for two more...
Manoj Bajpai&Deepak Dobriyal celebrate W-Day