TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Karan Johar and Raveen Tandon Thadani launched an innovative music album titled Passion at Taj Lands End, Mumbai on Monday, March 19.
Passion is an innovative music album that combines fashion and music - a concept that has caught on well in the West, pioneered by designers like Versace and Giorgio Armani. Containing soulful music, chants and percussion with seemingly 'stylish' undertones, Passion was conceptualized by Delhi-based celebrity designer Manav Gangwani, who implemented his idea in conjunction with Sarod players Amaan Ali Khan&Ayaan Ali Khan - sons of the legendary sarod maestro Amjad Ali Khan. The event was attended by Bollywood bigwigs Karan Johar and Raveena Tandon, who officially launched the album on Monday.
Other popular faces that were seen at the event include Jackie Shroff, singer Anup Jalota, model-actor Aryan Vaid and some television stars.
Ajay Devgan: Delhi Calling!
SRK nominated for Pan-Asian Award