TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
The management of the popular wax museum Madame Tussauds, London, has now decided to make a 50-minute short film as a tribute to the life of Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. The film has been named The Making of Another King Khan.
Madame Tussauds is a museum that commemorates the world's most popular personalities by creating strikingly similar wax statues. Aishwarya Rai and Amitabh Bachchan have already been immortalized in the museum. Shah Rukh is the next in queue. It is learned that the museum wanted to make a narrative on Shah Rukh's life since a long time. They finally approached choreographer Bobby Khan for it. Bobby, who is directing the film, is now finalizing the list of people whom he plans to feature in the film. Some of the people who have been roped in to be a part of this 50-minute biopic include established names like Karan Johar, Juhi Chawla, and Aziz Mirza. Shah Rukh's celebrity friends from the Indian film industry and some of the leading ladies will also be seen.
The film will chronicle the life of SRK right from his childhood days to his struggle as a newcomer in the industry to his super success. The premiere screening will be followed by the official unveiling of his wax statue at the museum. The film will also see a public release later this year.
Nandita bags an award for Maati Maay
What's anybody's problem?