TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Name Mohanan may not really ring a bell for many but ask industry insiders and chances are they would sing praises about this new talent on the horizon.
He is the man who has been entrusted the responsibility of shooting a film which marks the comeback of none other than Madhuri Dixit - Aaja Nachle. Mohanan is the same person who has earlier captured frames for Don, Samayand English August amongst others.
Roping in of Mohanan in Aaja Nachle is also special due to the reason that the film's director is an acclaimed cinematographer himself. Anil Mehta, who makes his directorial debut for this Yash Raj film, has projects like Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho, Saathiya, Lagaan and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in his repertoire. This only makes the expectation levels from a project and its cinematography much higher!