TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Name Mohanan may not really ring a bell for many but ask industry insiders and chances are they would sing praises about this new talent on the horizon.
He is the man who has been entrusted the responsibility of shooting a film which marks the comeback of none other than Madhuri Dixit - Aaja Nachle. Mohanan is the same person who has earlier captured frames for Don, Samayand English August amongst others.
Roping in of Mohanan in Aaja Nachle is also special due to the reason that the film's director is an acclaimed cinematographer himself. Anil Mehta, who makes his directorial debut for this Yash Raj film, has projects like Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, Veer Zaara, Kal Ho Na Ho, Saathiya, Lagaan and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in his repertoire. This only makes the expectation levels from a project and its cinematography much higher!