TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 15, 2007
If you think Madhuri Dixit has bid goodbye to films, you are wrong. In fact, she seems to eat, talk and think films all these years though she has been away from the limelight following her marriage to an NRI. She has once again returned to where she belonged – Bollywood.
Yes, the 'dhak-dhak' girl is here to make her fans happy with her million dollar smile. She has come to India to promote her comeback film Aaja Nachle, produced by Aditya Chopra and directed by Anil Mehta. It features Madhuri Dixit, Konkona Sen Sharma, Akshaye Khanna, Kunal Kapoor, Divya Dutta and Ranvir Shorey in the lead roles.
The actress said that she is happy with the way the film has shaped up. She added that she still feels anxious and nervous before every new release, as the audience could spring up with a surprise any time.
She is also going to make the most out of her 20-days stay. She said that she is going to watch both Om Shanti Om and Saawariya before she leaves for the US. She knows Sanjay Leela Bhansali's madness for filmmaking and Shahrukh Khan is one of her favourite co-stars. She added that she would watch Om Shanti Om for Shahrukh.