- National Film Award 2018: Boney Kapoor Releases A Statement & Rajkummar, Divya Share Their Joy!
- Blackmail Review: Irrfan Khan's Enjoyable Act Will Make You Say 'Game On, Baby'!
- Divya Dutta Drops A BOMBSHELL! Says She Lost Films As She Didn't Have A 'Sugar Daddy'!
- I Was Not At All Comfortable Doing A Negative Role: Divya Dutta
- EXCLUSIVE! Divya Dutta: I Am An Actor; Your Box Office Numbers Don't Depend On Me
- EXCLUSIVE! Watch Divya Dutta Give A Sneak-Peek About Her Role In Irada
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 15, 2007
If you think Madhuri Dixit has bid goodbye to films, you are wrong. In fact, she seems to eat, talk and think films all these years though she has been away from the limelight following her marriage to an NRI. She has once again returned to where she belonged – Bollywood.
Yes, the 'dhak-dhak' girl is here to make her fans happy with her million dollar smile. She has come to India to promote her comeback film Aaja Nachle, produced by Aditya Chopra and directed by Anil Mehta. It features Madhuri Dixit, Konkona Sen Sharma, Akshaye Khanna, Kunal Kapoor, Divya Dutta and Ranvir Shorey in the lead roles.
The actress said that she is happy with the way the film has shaped up. She added that she still feels anxious and nervous before every new release, as the audience could spring up with a surprise any time.
She is also going to make the most out of her 20-days stay. She said that she is going to watch both Om Shanti Om and Saawariya before she leaves for the US. She knows Sanjay Leela Bhansali's madness for filmmaking and Shahrukh Khan is one of her favourite co-stars. She added that she would watch Om Shanti Om for Shahrukh.