TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Friday, October 12, 2007
The publicity material of Anil Mehta's Aaja Nachle read Madhuri Dixit is back. Just that one line is proof of how much the film-makers are banking on the "Dhak dhak" girl to hit the jackpot at the box-office.
The film's first promo was revealed during the screening of Chak De India. Now the teasers of the film, scheduled for released on November 30, are on air on music channels. And the focus of the teasers is on the actress more than the storyline. For Madhuri's die-hard fans, just a glimpse of her in the promos has sent their heartbeats soaring. They are now even more impatient to watch the film.