- Aaja Nachle makers rectify the mistake
- "I've to believe in what I endorse" - Kunal Kapoor
- Madhuri Dixit Becomes Most Inspirational Female Bollywood Icon!
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- Madhuri Dixit Can Get Any Man, Why Sanjay Dutt? An EXPLOSIVE Interview Of Dutt's Sister-in-law
Friday, October 12, 2007
The publicity material of Anil Mehta's Aaja Nachle read Madhuri Dixit is back. Just that one line is proof of how much the film-makers are banking on the "Dhak dhak" girl to hit the jackpot at the box-office.
The film's first promo was revealed during the screening of Chak De India. Now the teasers of the film, scheduled for released on November 30, are on air on music channels. And the focus of the teasers is on the actress more than the storyline. For Madhuri's die-hard fans, just a glimpse of her in the promos has sent their heartbeats soaring. They are now even more impatient to watch the film.