TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
She ponders for a while. "We'll see how it goes. Maybe I could again shoot in India during the kids' vacations. Or then the film could be shot in the US." Madhuri's sons Arin and Ryan have seen mom's films in passing. "And they've seen actress madhuri dixit,devdas,yash raj films fully. They found me strange in that film because I was bedecked and bejeweled from head to toe. What I've worn in Aaja Nachle is how they see me dressed at home…Hum Aapke Hain Koun was another film that was pretty close to me in dress and thought," she adds after a moment's thought.
She cuts down all speculation regarding her unwillingness to be in India to promote the film. "What rubbish! Yash Raj Films and I had decided that I should be here fifteen days before the film's release, and here I am. I think two weeks is a decent period to acquaint people with a film. And the TV promotions had paved the way for my arrival." Madhuri admits she had never gone all-out for any of her earlier films. "Times have changed. Now you need to tell people to come and see your film. It is like inviting guests for a daughter's wedding. And you know what? I'm enjoying it.
|Aaja Nachle trailer|