TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Manoj Kumar has finally decided enough is enough. The veteran actor had initially expressed unhappiness over the portrayal of his character in the Om Shanti Om. He he has finally given Shahrukh Khan and the Om Shanti Om team 72 hours to remove the shots from the movie or else he will drag them to the court.
Shahrukh Khan had called up Manoj Kumar and apologised regarding the incident and also promised to remove those objectionable scenes from the movie. However King Khan has not lived to his words and the movie continues to be screened in its original form. This has apparently made Manoj very angry who has finally decided to give the actor an ultimatum of 72 hours after which he will move to the court.