- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
Monday, November 19, 2007
Just as one thought that all the hype surrounding Om Shanti Om has slowly settled, here comes yet another interesting bit of news regarding the film. The 'Bharat" of Bollywood, Manoj Kumar, is really upset at the way he has been made fun of in the Shahrukh Khan starrer and is even planning to sue Farah and Shahrukh Khan.
For those who came in late, the movie which itself is based on the Hindi film industry of the 70"s shows a scene in which a Manoj Kumar look-alike is not allowed to enter the premiere of a film by the cops as they can"t recognize him ( you know his face was almost always covered by his hands ). Although Farah Khan had informed Manoj Kumar that she would be using a body-double of him, never in his wildest dreams had the superstar of yesteryears thought that he would be portrayed in such bad light.
Farah Khan when contacted however, was quite amused at the allegations and said that they never meant to show any disrespect and that she herself was a huge Manoj Kumar fan. She also added that it was all done in good humour.
Whether good humour or not, it seems that Om Shanti Om has given Manoj Kumar more Dard than a reason to Disco.