TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 19, 2007
Just as one thought that all the hype surrounding Om Shanti Om has slowly settled, here comes yet another interesting bit of news regarding the film. The 'Bharat" of Bollywood, Manoj Kumar, is really upset at the way he has been made fun of in the Shahrukh Khan starrer and is even planning to sue Farah and Shahrukh Khan.
For those who came in late, the movie which itself is based on the Hindi film industry of the 70"s shows a scene in which a Manoj Kumar look-alike is not allowed to enter the premiere of a film by the cops as they can"t recognize him ( you know his face was almost always covered by his hands ). Although Farah Khan had informed Manoj Kumar that she would be using a body-double of him, never in his wildest dreams had the superstar of yesteryears thought that he would be portrayed in such bad light.
Farah Khan when contacted however, was quite amused at the allegations and said that they never meant to show any disrespect and that she herself was a huge Manoj Kumar fan. She also added that it was all done in good humour.
Whether good humour or not, it seems that Om Shanti Om has given Manoj Kumar more Dard than a reason to Disco.